Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Delightful

me: because if we captured the essence of us in novel form?
the world would be a greater place

socal!K: ohhhh..thats why i totally forgot..ma mere..because i thought about it a few months ago too..
we'll blame it on bad timing this year. but yes. we need to brighten the world with our prose
a book of witticisms is what they need
and they'll get it. like it or not bitches
oh hey..speaking of bitches..i was driving home yesterday and looked in my rear view mirror and mischa barton was in the car, with a dog and some guy
she was wearing her hippie headband. that is all.

me: LOL
shut the front door
i wish you'd rolled up next to her so you could comment on her hippie headband

socal!K: she had some tiny dog. it was too tiny - more like a rat. i should have totally done that. papa, paparaaazzi
woah woah woah. this blog you sent me..is this ACTUALLY wil wheaton writing this???

me: ahahah, um parts of it

socal!K: oh god. vomiting. i feel dirty

me: but other parts are from another author
one of the people doing the shirt of the week thing

socal!K: speaking of star trekking...you know, i get all this weird mail from the previous owner of the house and i learned from some mail order catalogue that the color of the onesie that they wore on startrek showed what their role on the rocket ship was, like engineer, science and something

me: ahahah
and you were like, damn, that is good looking
i'd better order one for myself!

socal!K: i was like...good god i'd look nice in mustard yellow polyester

me: who wouldn't?
that's why it's the fabric of the future!
ps i'm eating curry

socal!K: oh jesus

me: and now you remember why our friendship is so pure

socal!K: :O====
lol

me: that was the reason why i prefaced the link
i think the delay was funny though
it's our wonderful balance of sarcasm and wit that makes our chats the stuff of dreams. dreams to be brought to the free reading world

socal!K: well..at least we get it
im sure at least one other person out there would

me: and imagine how pleased they would be to find out about us

socal!K: well really, how could they NOT be pleased?

me: it's true
we are amazing
and sooo modest

socal!K: one of our best qualities, no?

me: right up there with how hot we are
;)

socal!K: YOU KNOW IT
lol

And that's what our novel is gonna be about. Done. Copyrighted. See y'all at Chapters. (*Aside, I happen to like Wil Wheaton and read his blog regularly. I'm also a Trekkie. socal!K....is not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment