Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bit o' nonense and stuff

There is one thing only that truly drives me nuts about blogger and that is the follower option. Every time I look at my home page, it tells me I have four followers but when I go to the detail it only shows me two. (Hi Diane and Alan!) Who are these shadow followers? Is it just a by-product of unknown RSS feeds? I can think of ten people who know about this project and otherwise the only reason for someone to come here is if they click “next blog”. So hello my phantoms, my angels of music. Welcome here.

1 comment:

  1. in sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came,
    that voice that calls to me, and speaks my name,
    and do i dream again, for now i find..
    the phantom of the blogger is there... inside my mind...

    google reader follows where you lead, as do i.


    your devoted phantom reader,
    ty

    ReplyDelete