Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time Shifted Viewing

In the age of technology there are always those that drag their feet. I am one such, mostly because da-yum, technology ain’t cheap. Thus it is that I have a TV from a coworker’s mother, with an epically large remote because the original remote is not compatible with dvd players. I cannot set the TV clock with my epically large remote so when I tape, with my VCR, my season finales of all my Space shows this weekend I have a bit of a problem. I have to determine how real time relates to my TV’s time and thence set my VCR to record my programs in real time via TV time.

This is why I’m waiting until Saturday when all my shows air back to back. Can you imagine the drama of taping three shows on two different days? There’d be time zones and physics equations required just to sort this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment