Wednesday, September 12, 2012

In a fit of productivity...

or perhaps just a fit, I return to this forlorn corner of the internets. Hullo kittens, all 6 of you. Hugs all around. My summer was spent moving into a new space and making it fit to live in. This principally involved me trying to purge a bunch of stuff and awesome!L doing a lot of grunt work. awesome!L lives up to the name folks. I don't really want to live up to expectations of dying amidst piles of books and cats and more to the point awesome!L would probably kick me out onto the balcony to best consider my options before that happened.

I jest of course but on the upside we now have a balcony that I could sleep on if it came down to it! No more juliet balcony for me but a proper space that can host a cosy dinner or an even closer gathering of friends to watch the fireworks. Back to my previous point however, I have yet more things to purge. Some items I think I should try to get money for and the rest I worry I will have to pay to be rid of. Eegads. In some sense I think I have accidentally been purging what meagre ideas pop into my head as well. They aren't gems, let me advise you, and most of them actually pertain to washrooms. Really, I don't know how to explain my fascination. I think it's just that they so often rouse my ire that I start getting wordy with a minimum of effort.

In any event, I do want to try purging some thoughts into type more frequently so here we are again. The dance we know so well -- I'm a terrible dance partner actually, always stepping on toes and leading into the other couples. Ah my poor blog, you are ill-used indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment